Are you interested in?
72 Tours & Activities
71 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Genoa
0 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
The Cinque Terre is the star attraction of the Italian Riviera, but exploring the UNESCO-listed landscapes by car can be tricky. Instead, maximize your time on this private full-day tour by train from La Spezia and visit all of the five Cinque Terre villages in one day.
- 6-hour private Cinque Terre tour by train
- Visit all five Cinque Terre villages — Monterosso, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Corniglia, and Manarola
- Travel aboard the 5 Terre Express train from La Spezia
- This private tour ensures a personalized experience and can be customized to your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to museums, churches, or palaces
5 Terre Express train ticket to visit the Cinque Terre (your guide can help you buy it at La Spezia Train Station)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- In the event of rain, the tour will still take place; however, in the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Cinque Terre Five Villages Train Tour from La Spezia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Cinque Terre Five Villages Train Tour from La Spezia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all 7
See all 7
- "I recommend leaving as early as possible for this Tour as there's much to do and also it's a way to avoid crowds that come in much later." See review
Product code: 39613P131
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursCity ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa Spezia4WD Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaRail Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCity Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaSporting Events - Piedmont & LiguriaExtreme - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory