Are you interested in?
- Full-day sailing trip along Cinque Terre from La Spezia
- Pass beautiful villages in the Gulf of Spezia, nicknamed the Gulf of Poets
- Glide along Liguria's colorful Cinque Terre coast, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy a light lunch with wine on board
- Swim and snorkel in a marine protected area
- Learn how to sail from your expert skipper, if you wish
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointAssonautica, 19121 La Spezia, SP, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After a while, head west along the coastline of Cinque Terre to see the famous five villages that hug the rocky shore: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. As the boat cuts through the shimmering sea, marvel at the colorful picturesque villages, some of which can't be accessed by automobile, which means the view from the boat is the best way to see them.
Once you reach Varnazza, sit down on the boat to indulge in a typical Ligurian lunch that may included focaccia, anchovies, cured meats and other delights (see sample menu below).
Continue sailing along the shoreline and even take the reins for a while as the skipper offers some valuable sailing tips. The trip finishes when you disembark back in La Spezia in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum number of 6 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Sunglasses, hat and sun protection are recommended
- In case the Cinque Terre are not reachable because of rough sea, the tour is however guaranteed cruising in the Gulf of La Spezia (Portovenere and Lerici). This condition does not implicate the right of reduction of price or cancellation.
- If you suffer of seasickness, we suggest you to buy appropriate pills in a pharmacy.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbaspaa srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This Tour is not recommended for those with sea sickness." See review