- Drive your own scooter for an independent day
- Optional wine and lunch feature local flavors
- Visit an area known for flavorful red wines
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Departure & Return
Departure Point: • Cruise passenger terminal in Koper, • Hotel or any other preferred pickup location in Koper, Izola, Piran and Portoroz
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 14 years of age to drive,
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous.
- The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour.
- Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide's scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE'S SAFETY.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff