Departure & Return
Departure PointKoper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at hotel: 9:15 am
Departure Time 10:00 am
Departure Point: • Pick Up at hotels in Koper, Izola, Portoroz and Piran. Dates: See Availability Return point: • Drop off at hotels in Koper, Izola, Portoroz and Piran.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine! Our tour lasts nine hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about special dietary requirements prior to the tour. And don't forget to bring a camera, you'll want to remember these great places and show them to all your family and friends for when they come to Slovenia.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Two Wine Regions Within A Day.