- Entrance ticket to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle included
- Save time and see Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle in a day
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- No transport to organize—round-trip transfers are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise passenger terminal in Koper (optimized time according to your ship)
Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
Please be ready and waiting at the pickup location 10 minutes prior your scheduled pickup time.
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location
- Koper Cathedral, Titov trg, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants under the age of 21 must have at least one adult in the group
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking reservation.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you after the booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- During peak season, we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The cave tour is always provided in English.
- Small group goes for the time of transportation only. . Since the caves are under national protection you will join a larger group guided by a local cave guide
- Please provide your ship name and arriv dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS AROUND 10 degrees Celsious or 50 degrees Fahrenheit ALL YEAR ROUND SO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. (SPORT SHOES AND A JACKET)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s a long walk but awesome sights along the way." See review