6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This small-group shore excursion is ideal for travelers with limited time in Slovenia. You won’t have to worry about the trip being overcrowded as the tour is limited to eight people. Take the stress out of planning transport by having round-trip transport from the cruise ship terminal or Koper hotels provided. Explore Postojna Cave with a guide, so you won’t get lost, and then visit the picturesque Predjama Castle.
- Entrance ticket to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle included
- Save time and see Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle in a day
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- No transport to organize—round-trip transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket for the cave ("skip the line")
Ticket for the Predjama Castle ("skip the line")
Koper cruise port pickup and drop-off (optimized to the ship times)
All transportation in up to date comfortable, air- conditioned passenger van for up to 8 persons
English speaking driver/ escort
Food is not included. Upon whole group agreement we can make a reservation at a local resaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise passenger terminal in Koper (optimized time according to your ship)
Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
Please be ready and waiting at the pickup location 10 minutes prior your scheduled pickup time.
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location
- Koper Cathedral, Titov trg, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants under the age of 21 must have at least one adult in the group
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking reservation.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you after the booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- During peak season, we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The cave tour is always provided in English.
- Small group goes for the time of transportation only. . Since the caves are under national protection you will join a larger group guided by a local cave guide
- Please provide your ship name and arriv dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS AROUND 10 degrees Celsious or 50 degrees Fahrenheit ALL YEAR ROUND SO WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES. (SPORT SHOES AND A JACKET)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with tickets - Small Group Shore Tour from Koper?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with tickets - Small Group Shore Tour from Koper?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with tickets - Small Group Shore Tour from Koper?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle with tickets - Small Group Shore Tour from Koper?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68235P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremePorts of Call ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKoperShore Excursions - Trieste4WD Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteSporting Events - TriesteAudio Guides - TriesteExtreme - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriesteSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteShore Excursions - Piran4WD Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranSporting Events - PiranAudio Guides - PiranExtreme - PiranPorts of Call Tours - PiranSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranShore Excursions - Porec4WD Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecSporting Events - PorecAudio Guides - PorecExtreme - PorecPorts of Call Tours - PorecSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory