6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
GCW general admission
Skywalk admission is optional and is purchased directly with Desert Wonder Tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please notify us of pickup location at time of booking
Hotel pickup is in valet or as specified by Hotel
Las Vegas tours have an earlier start time
We confirm tours 1-2 days prior to event
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Laughlin Bullhead Intl Airport, 2550 Laughlin View Dr, Bullhead City, AZ 86429
- Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport, Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Kingman Airport, 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Wonder Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon West/Skywalk (Optional) Western Ranch (Lunch) & Joshua Tree Forest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon West/Skywalk (Optional) Western Ranch (Lunch) & Joshua Tree Forest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon West/Skywalk (Optional) Western Ranch (Lunch) & Joshua Tree Forest
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKingmanLas VegasBus Tours - ArizonaCategory