Are you interested in?
Ancient Olympia Tours
162 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
20 Tours & Activities
4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Spend your day at the port exploring the birthplace of the Olympic Games with this full-day, tour to Olympia that includes food tastings and skip-the-line entry to the Olympia museum. Get picked up at the pier and set off to visit a honey farm in the countryside. Enjoy lunch and a swim at the beach in warmer months. Then, explore ancient artifacts in the Olympia museum independently before being dropped off back at your port.
- Enjoy live-commentary on route from your friendly host
- Indulge in a tasting local foods in the countryside
- Tour the city where the Olympics were born independently
- Pickup and drop-off from your cruise ship included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
English Olympia guidebook
Food and drinks
Licensed guide within the site and museum of Olympia
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnnamed Road, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
- Katakolon Port
10/1/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stathopoulos Theocharis
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympia - Private Half Day Tour with Mini Bus?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Teens under 18 do not pay and students pay reduced rate, so bring your student IDs." See review
Product code: 66179P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKatakoloShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensShore Excursions - ThessalonikiBus Tours - ThessalonikiPorts of Call Tours - ThessalonikiShore Excursions - IosBus Tours - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosCategory