Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
46 Tours & Activities
19 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in all things Kalamata on this informative and entertaining private walking tour of Kalamata, blending city, sun, and sea with history. See plenty of sites, including ancient monasteries and churches. The private tour, perfect for cruisers, ensures a personalized experience.
- Guided walking tour of Kalamata with hotel/port pickup
- See the main sites of this enchanting town, including the old castle, the Byzantine church, a 19th-century hospital, and many old family mansions
- Great for cruisers with only a short time in town
- A private tour means plenty of attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or the cruise terminal
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pixida Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kalamata Historic Center Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kalamata Historic Center Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kalamata Historic Center Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kalamata Historic Center Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12242P8