2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Epar.Od. Spartis-Mistra, Parorio 231 00, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/31/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ΚΑΒΒΟΥΡΗ ΜΑΡΙΑ ΙΩΑΝΝΗΣ
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Private Hiking in the Taygetos Mountain Range?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Private Hiking in the Taygetos Mountain Range?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Private Hiking in the Taygetos Mountain Range?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Private Hiking in the Taygetos Mountain Range?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms