4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend half a day eating your way around Kalamata with a local guide. An excellent value for the money, the tour includes nine stops with each having a dedicated focus. Learn what the ancient Greeks used to eat, staples of the Mediterranean diet, and historical facts about local foods. Visit the farmer’s market, artisan shops, and end with lunch at a local tavern.
- Half-day food tour of Kalamata
- Local tour guide
- Nine stops with a focus at each location
- Snacks and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Mpenaki 25, Kalamata 241 00, Greece
Church of Ypapantis, Historical Center of Kalamata city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kalamata Tours - Mediterranean Food Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Greek traditional tastes - The Gastronomic Food Tour in Kalamata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Greek traditional tastes - The Gastronomic Food Tour in Kalamata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Greek traditional tastes - The Gastronomic Food Tour in Kalamata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86011P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Greek traditional tastes - The Gastronomic Food Tour in Kalamata
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKalamataFood Tours - PeloponneseWine Tastings - PeloponneseWalking Tours - PeloponneseMarkets - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseCategory