Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views of the Mendenhall Glacier
- See humpback whales in their natural environment
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from Juneau
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsable Wheelchairs Only
- No Motorized Scooters
- No Motorized Wheelchairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Tales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The walk is easy enough for those who have trouble walking (e.g." See review
- "Both activities are well worth it but we was disappointed that their was not enough time to walk out to the glacier." See review
- "Easy flat walk on a well maintained path to the falls and glacier viewing area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews