7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get an insider's view of Innsbruck on a private tour of Old Town highlights like a 16th-century Gothic church, the emblematic ‘Golden Roof,’ and the Habsburg Imperial Palace. Get tips on where to enjoy the best Austrian lunch. In the afternoon meet up with your guide again for the sparkling Swarovski Crystal Worlds, before your comfortable transfer back to Innsbruck.
- See the best of Innsbruck's Old Town with a personal guide
- Learn about Habsburg history at the Imperial Palace
- Visit the gothic Hofkirche, built in 1533
- See dazzling displays at Swarovski Crystal Worlds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All fees for transportation by light rail, bus in Innsbruck
Professional and local guide
Food and drinks during the tour
personal expenses during the tour (e.g. souvenirs)
Lunch is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we offer pick-up from all hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (first part, old town of Innsbruck)
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Innsbruck old town plus Swarovski Crystal World Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Innsbruck old town plus Swarovski Crystal World Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Innsbruck old town plus Swarovski Crystal World Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Innsbruck old town plus Swarovski Crystal World Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P129
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInnsbruckRail Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsRail Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenCity Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenFull-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenRail Tours - FüssenCity Tours - FüssenWalking Tours - FüssenFull-day Tours - FüssenCategory