- See a new side of Ibiza when you explore its coastal highlights
- Round-trip transit, lunch, drinks, and stand-up paddleboards all included
- Cool off during swimming stops at Playa de Ses Illetes and Playa es Pujols
- Have free time to explore Formentera’s highlights independently
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Sea experience kiosk in front of bar albatros at 12:00.The boat will leave at 12:30 from the Playa den Bossa jetty (Behind Hotel Tres Carabelas). Exchange your ticket at the wooden Kiosk before you get boat Ulises Cat
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Float Your Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands