7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Mar 15 - Oct 31: A delicious picnic lunch is provided by Artisan's Kitchen
Please contact us with sandwich order after booking: Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Veggie, or PB&J
Gluten and/or Dairy Free sandwiches available upon request
A great selection of water, soft drinks, and snacks available all day. All you care to eat!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel, Campground, Air B&B pickup and drop-off
Small group size limited to 10 people
Custom designed touring vehicle with leather bound captains chairs
Wheelchair and child car seats available
Nov 1 - Mar 14: Lunch not included in cost. Tour discounted $20. Guests brought to El Tovar at lunch
Guide gratuity greatly appreciated
Weather appropriate clothing and sturdy shoes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and full round-trip transportation from any Williams, Tusayan or Grand Canyon hotel or campground, and from many Air B&B's.
- Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can provide wheelchair for those who may need a bit of help, but not able to provide services to those who are wheelchair bound.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY All-Star Grand Canyon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Sightseeing Tour from Tusayan, Williams, & GC Village?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Sightseeing Tour from Tusayan, Williams, & GC Village
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrand Canyon National ParkBus Tours - ArizonaHistorical Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaCategory
Phantom Ranch Tours & TicketsToroweap Point Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Visitor Center Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon National Park Tours & TicketsBright Angel Point Tours & TicketsMather Point Tours & TicketsTusayan Ruins and Museum Tours & TicketsYavapai Point Tours & TicketsGrandview Point Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Railway Tours & Tickets