- Fixed-wing airplane flight over Grand Canyon National Park
- Ride aboard a luxury plane with oversized windows affording exceptional views
- See major Grand Canyon landmarks including the Zuni Corridor, Desert View Watchtower and Point Imperial
- Listen to narration about the geology and history of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area
Departure & Return
Grand Canyon Airport South Rim Highway 64 Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
What To Expect
Then cross over the canyon at Zuni Point Pass, where the Painted Desert of badlands and Navajo Indian Reservation are on display just to the east along the Colorado River. The tour then changes course to fly over the north rim, showing off the Kaibab Plateau at 9,200 feet above sea level and the Kaibab National Forest, which borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon.
Along the way, learn about the history of the Grand Canyon and the geologic forces that helped to create it. Also, find out about the various people that inhabited and explored the canyon, as far back as 4,000 years ago. Bring a camera and delight in the many wonderful views this breathtaking tour provides.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs (136 kg) or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely not for those who don't travel well, and even if u do just be ready for an unsteady ride( I'm a great traveler and literally needed the bag" See review
- "Everyone gets a window, but it seemed like the left side got better views, and the wing struts blocked some views." See review
- "An enjoyable way to get a spectacular view of the Grand Canyon with a professional friendly crew - Regards to Cap'n Jack" See review