4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The vast landscapes of the Grand Canyon provide an awe-inspiring backdrop against which to contemplate the teachings of the Bible. With this Christian-led tour, admire views of the South Rim from various viewpoints, learn about the canyon’s natural and geological wonders from a biblical perspective based on the Bible's book of Genesis, and watch the sunset over the Grand Canyon.
- Magnificent views: visit various different South rim viewpoints
- Afternoon tour: time your visit to watch the sunset over the canyon
- Christian-led tour: look at the natural wonders from a biblical perspective
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 13 people
Saved to wishlist!
Grand Canyon Guide Book per Reservation
Grand Canyon National Park entrance fee. (Free with Senior/Military/Annual passes)
Departure & Return
Grand Canyon Visitor Center , S Entrance Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Grand Canyon Visitor Center Flagpole
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Easy access to all viewpoints.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Ministries
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGrand Canyon National ParkBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaWalking Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaCategory