- Guided tour of The Alhambra in Granada with priority access
- Beat the crowds and be one of the first to enter the UNESCO-listed palace complex
- Admire prominent features like the Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll through the impressive Generalife Gardens
- Listen to informative commentary about the fascinating history of the former fortress
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting close to the mural map of the Alhambra at Paseo del Generalife 1F. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts
What To Expect
While you listen to informative commentary, you’ll admire historical highlights like Alcazaba Fortress and the Palace of Charles V. Capture spectacular views of Granada from the elevated vantage point of Torre de la Vela.
Then, absorb the verdant splendor of Generalife Gardens as you marvel at exotic flowers and distinctive water features.
Conclude your tour at The Alhambra.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Alhambra reserves the right of admission to those clients who have not provided all the required data. If you have not sent all the information requested, you may be denied access to the monument for reasons completely unrelated to Amigo Tours and refund will not be authorized.
- Please check which option you have booked as the starting time may be different depending of the option
- Nasrid Palaces are included only in the option that indicates it. Please read carefully before you choose your option
- Due to the current policy of the Alhambra, at the moment of the booking you must email the provider the full name, ID or passport number, date of birth and nationality of each traveller (babies included) and also present the ID or passport before entering the monument. Without all this data, the entry can be rejected
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms