- Alhambra and Generalife Gardens walking tour
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at a leisurely pace with your expert local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Granada hotel included
- Secure your Alhambra ticket and jump the queues on this half-day trip
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once inside, immerse yourself in the magnificent Moorish architecture and fascinating history of the palace complex; admire the ostentatious opulence of rooms within the Nasrid Palace, marveling at the Hall of Ambassadors (Salón de los Embajadores) and Myrtle Courtyard (Patio de los Arrayanes). Hear entertaining tales of the eccentric emperor Charles V as you admire the architecture of the eponymous palace.
Next, step inside the Hall of Abencerrajes and gaze at the star-shaped domed ceiling; listen to grisly tales of the 15th century massacre then visualize the soothing splendor of the Royal Baths. Delve into the complex’s 13th century origin and learn of the various rulers that customized the complex according to their own whims and wants.
Awaken your senses to the green grandeur of the Generalife Gardens during a relaxed stroll of the grounds. Discover distinctive water features, exotic plants and decadent flowers as your guide provides captivating context.
After your exploration, return to the minivan and relax during the smooth journey back to your hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- On occasion the Alhambra Trust may alter the order of the visit and restrict access to certain areas. In this case, the tour will be adapted accordingly without reducing the visiting time
- If hotel pickup is not required please make a note in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Please note that groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- If you cancel less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff