Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to dance the flamenco in Granada’s Sacromonte Caves
- Choose from a 45-minute or 1.5-hour private flamenco class
- Enjoy one-on-one coaching from your expert dance instructor
- Discover the vivacious moves and rhythms of the passionate flamenco dance
- Relax in the bar after your class with a drink
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Under the guidance of an expert instructor, you’ll learn the basic techniques of fiery flamenco and hear of the cultural expression’s interesting history. Your dancing will be accompanied by hand clapping and the accelerated strumming of acoustic guitars.
Learn the moves of traditional flamenco sequences and build up to an authentic Andalusian performance fueled by heightened emotion and fiery passion. Regardless of your skill level or experience, your instructor will teach you at a pace that suits you best and you’ll enjoy drinks such as beer, sangria, soda or wine throughout your experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for drinking alcohol is 18 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cuevas los Tarantos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.