Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Granada hot-air balloon experience
- Cruise above Granada’s Sacromonte Caves and the UNESCO-listed Alhambra
- See the sun rise over the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Learn about Granada and the history of its Albaicín neighborhood from the pilot
- Visit a nearby café after the flight to enjoy an Andalucian breakfast with Champagne
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Feel your excitement surge as the gas flame roars into life and inflates the bright balloon. Ascend to the skies and gaze down at the spectacular sprawl of Granada, capturing photographs of the rugged Sierra Nevada Mountains and the rose-tinted hue of the palace.
Listen as your guide regales you with tales of history and legend, and absorb the birds-eye beauty of charming neighborhood Abaicín. After approximately 1 hour in the air, gently descend to dry land then stroll to a nearby café to enjoy a flavorsome and fulfilling Spanish lunch. Feast upon cured meats; creamy cheese; freshly baked bread; and orange juice then toast your unforgettable experience with a glass of sparkling cava.
Return to your minivan and bid farewell to your guide and group on arrival at your Granada hotel.
Please note: the duration of your hot-air balloon ride varies according to wind conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum height is 51 inches (130cm)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- On rare occasions, the flight will take place over Guadix, outside of Granada city
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gloobo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 16 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms