- Explore Granada quickly and easily on an e-bike
- Learn about history and architecture from a local guide
- Limited group size for an intimate atmosphere
- Flexible departure times
Departure & Return
Play Granada Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church, at the end of Plaza Nueva.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English and Spanish tour always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Ebike tour requires previous knowledge of riding bicycle
- No high-heels and flip-flops allowed, comfortable shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this as it is an excellent way to see Sacromote and Albaicin areas of Granada." See review