- Discover Andalusia’s crown jewel, the Alhambra Palace
- Learn about the rich history of this complex and the Andalusia region
- Discover the ‘Sultan's Residence’ on a guided tour of Nasrid Palace
- Make the most of your time with this skip-the-line small-group tour
Departure & Return
Main entrance pavilion. Esplanade. "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" signpost. Pabellón de entrada. Explanada principal. Cartel "punto de encuentro/meeting point".
The ending location will depend on the schedule of the visit, it could be at Generalife Pavilion or Carlos V Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Full name, ID or passport number, age and nationality, are mandatory for all visitors including children, as we have to provide a free infant ticket for under 2 years old.
- Tickets cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- We can adapt the visit to people with impaired mobility, upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- All the participants must bring their original ID document (ID or passport) to access the monument. The Alhambra won’t accept photocopies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Granada
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are hesitant about getting a guided tour, dispel that and book this one." See review