Departure & Return
Big map of the Alhambra next to the main ticket office (Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the tour).
The tour finishes at the monument but depends on the entry time of the Nasrid Palaces.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Full name of all visitors is required (adults and children)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY WALK IN GRANADA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Be ready for lots of walking up steep hills but well worth it!" See review