- Evening walking tour of Granada's Albaicin and Sacromonte neighborhoods
- Discover history and hidden gems in some of the city's most interesting areas
- Learn about Granada's Muslim and Gypsy heritage
- Hear local legends and tales of colorful characters
- Admire excellent views of the Alhambra
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
ESPAÑOL: Plaza Isabel La Católica (busque los paraguas morados) INGLÉS Y FRANCÉS: Plaza de Santa Ana cerca de la Iglesia (busque los paraguas naranjas)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff