- 10-hour Catalonia tour from Girona
- Visit the Cap de Creus National Park
- See the picturesque village of Cadaqués
- Tour of Cap de Creus Park monastery
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Plaça Sant Feliu, Beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Walk along the edge of the park’s cliffs, where you’ll have sweeping views across the Gulf of Roses, then visit the park’s picture-perfect lighthouse. The next stop is the Cadaqués, longtime home of the Surrealist artist Salvador Dalí—visit the town on foot, following stone-paved streets to beaches, landmarks, and the local church, the Esglesia de Santa Maria.
You’ll have time on your own to purchase lunch before the trip to Saint Pere de Rodes, following a route with views to the Bay of Port de la Selva and the northern flank of the Cap de Creus massif. Take a guided tour of the former Benedictine monastery, which is seen as among the best examples of Romanesque architecture in Catalonia.
After the tour of Saint Pere de Rodes, begin the return trip to Girona, with a pause to try some gourmet products along the way. Taste wines and olive oil at a local food shop, then continue to Girona, where this tour concludes with hotel drop-off at 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The roads are twisty so wear your sea bands or take your Dramamine." See review