- Full-day small-group Australian Battlefield tour of Flanders from Brussels
- Explore the WWI battlefields, ANZAC war cemeteries and Australian memorials of Flanders
- Pay your respects at Tyne Cot Cemetery, the Memorial to the 1st Australian Tunneling Cie and the Messines Ridge memorial
- Attend the emotional Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Great value tour includes lunch, hotel drop-off and all entrance fees
- This small-group tour can be customized to your group’s interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
I will meet you at the train station of Kortrijk near the Taxi stop. After the tour I will brig you back at your hotel Central Brussels.
Drop off at your hotel in Brussels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands