Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet all travellers at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue, which is situated in the middle of the square. It is walking distance (10 mins) from Korenmarkt. You can reach Korenmarkt with tram 1 direction Wondelgem or Evergem and you can take it straight at the Sint Pieters Station.
The tour brings you back to the centre. You can either walk back or take a bus or tram. We always finish close to where we started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- Bring comfy shoes and dress for the weather. Also bring a face mask (and bring hand gel if possible).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghent Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands