10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste for Switzerland’s most famous culinary creations on this full-day, private tour from Geneva, choosing from an all-inclusive or transfer only package to suit you. Call at the Maison Cailler chocolate museum, then on to the medieval town of Gruyères where you’ll see a working cheese shop in action. Afterwards, unwind over an aperitif in Lavaux, before seamless round-trip transportation delivers you back to your hotel.
- Discover three Swiss delicacies in just one day
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ensures a hassle-free trip
- Choose a level of inclusivity that suits your needs
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned van
Hotel pick up and drop off
Chocolate factory entrance and tasting ( if option selected)
Cheese factory museum ( if option selected)
Local Apéritif on Lavaux terraces ( protected by Unesco)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Geneva
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gruyères Private Tour: Chocolate & Cheese Factory from Geneva?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gruyères Private Tour: Chocolate & Cheese Factory from Geneva?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gruyères Private Tour: Chocolate & Cheese Factory from Geneva?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gruyères Private Tour: Chocolate & Cheese Factory from Geneva?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gruyères Private Tour: Chocolate & Cheese Factory from Geneva
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenevaFood Tours - Lake GenevaRail Tours - Lake GenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaChocolate Tours - Lake GenevaFull-day Tours - Lake GenevaFood Tours - AnnecyRail Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyChocolate Tours - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - MontreuxRail Tours - MontreuxBus Tours - MontreuxChocolate Tours - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory
CarougeMartin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Palais des NationsGeneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Brunswick MonumentAriana Museum (Musée Ariana)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumMuseum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Patek Philippe MuseumMuseum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)