Departure & Return
In front of Cassino Train Station, where the Green Kiosk of the information point is. You can join Cassino easily from Rome Termini by train, or from Naples by train or by Flixbus. Flixbus stops exactly in front of Cassino Train Station. I usually wear a red poppy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anna Maria Priora
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monte Cassino Bombing and WW2 Battlefield tour by Anna historian and local guide.