- A local Tuscan teaches you to cook authentic Italian pasta from home
- Use Skype to ask your instructor questions in real time
- You can request to adapt the ingredient list to fit what you already have
- This virtual cooking class is good for up to two connections of four people each
Departure & Return
Our kitchen / studio is located in Via Romana 41 red. At Tuscan Taste Florence / chef vary Kitchen
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We will absolutely take another virtual cooking class with her, and when we make it to Italy we for sure will take her class in person!" See review