- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from neighborhood wine bars to famous restaurants.
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine with you.
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence; Oltrarno and Santo Spirito, where many tourists never visit.
- Taste olive oil, truffle and balsamic vinegar and learn about why Tuscan bread is so special
Departure & Return
The meeting point is by the statue of Cosimo Ridolfi in Piazza Santo Spirito. The statue of Cosimo Ridolfi is located on the side of the square furthest away from the church "Basilica di Santo Spirito". So if you are standing with your back towards the facade of the church, across the entire square and you will see the statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please provide this information in the "special requirements" box at the time of booking and then again as soon as you meet your tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note, this tour is wheelchair accessible with some difficulties. However, we advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Most travelers can participate
- • From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to see how the people eat that live in Florence this tour is a must." See review