Explore our promoted experiences
- Slide into the driver's seat of Italy's favorite classic car, or opt to ride as a passenger
- Follow your local guide along the country roads and rolling hills of Tuscany
- Enjoy the chance to taste iconic wine varietals like Chianti Classico
- Stop at Monteriggioni and explore this historic walled town
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Florence Coach Station. You can easily reach the meeting point by getting on the T1 Leonardo tramway towards Villa Costanza (you have to get off at the Villa Costanza's stop which is also the end of the line). It will take almost 20 minutes from Florence's main train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid driving licence is required to drive. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive. Drivers must be at least 18 years old
- Drivers must be able to drive the car. Tour guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please consider that in a car we suggest to have a maximum of 3 pax. Please note that if your booking includes Children remember that a maximum of 4 People are allowed in a car. In case are more
- The tour will take place rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- To drive the Vespa Scooter/ 500 Fiat car is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license credit card (no ATM, no debit card)
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff