Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You can take it with you: Sunglasses and sport shoes
- Children under 4 years old not permitted to fly
- Maximum weight per passenger is 270lb (120kg or 19st)
- We can extend your flight time about 15 minutes if weather conditions let us to do.
- You can fly nearby with your friend or with your wife in the air.
- It is possible to celebrate your birthday in the air including birthday cake.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guests with disorder can also join our flights. For more details, please contact with us
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fly Liberty
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms