10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of the gems of the Mediterranean as you set sail from Fethiye on this full-day tour around the islands, beaches and caves of Ölüdeniz. Swim in the glittering lagoon of the Blue Cave, take in the views from the hilltop monastery of St Nicholas Island or dive into the crystalline waters of Cold Spring Bay. Tuck into lunch on deck as you float around the bay, then hop off to explore the enchanting Butterfly Valley, a dramatic canyon filled with colorful butterflies.
- Full-day boat trip around Ölüdeniz’ bays and islands with lunch
- Relax on the beach or walk to see the waterfalls in the gorge
- Stop at St Nicholas Island and admire the views from its hilltop ruins
- Savor an included onboard lunch and purchase drinks from the bar during your trip
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ovacik and Hisaronu
Entrence fee to ; St.Niccolos & Butterfly Valley
Departure & Return
Departure PointFethiye, Fethiye, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
CALIS, FETHIYE, HISARONU, OLUDENIZ, OVACIK, (EXCEPT FROM; MAJESTY TUANA HOTEL, LYKIA BOTANIKA HOTEL, HILLSIDE BEACH CLUB, CLUB HOTEL LETOONIA, BARUT SENSATORI HOTEL ;5 € PER PERSON EXTRA TRANSFER CHARGE, CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.),
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are recommended to bring a swim suit and towel
- Guests are not permitted to bring food or drinks on to the boat
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Oludeniz Boat Trip to Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oludeniz Boat Trip to Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oludeniz Boat Trip to Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oludeniz Boat Trip to Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFethiyeNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraDay Cruises - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory