- 9-hour Saklikent National Park tour
- Visit the ancient Lycian city of Tlos
- Hike up a deep river canyon
- Eat lunch in a scenic arbor
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Climb the hill to the acropolis, the highest point in the city, and earn panoramic views of the whole complex, including public baths, a large Roman stadium, and rock cut tombs carved into the mountainside.
Following your time at the Tlos ruins, continue to a nearby trout farm for lunch in a scenic arbor lined with comfortable couches.
After lunch, make the 20-minute trip to Saklikent National Park, entering the Saklikent Canyon on bridges that span the river. Walk between the steep, rock walls of the canyon to the river’s edge, then roll up your pants to walk across the current (if desired, you can remain at a café without crossing the river).
When you reach the opposite bank, continue through the canyon as the route narrows, then loop back to the starting point of the canyon walk. This 9-hour tour concludes with return transfer to your original departure point.
Please Note: This tour does not include entrance fees, which are roughly EUR €4
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff