- Learn about the Renaissance architecture of Ferrara with a private guide
- Take in the impressive Estense Castle, residence of the Este dynasty
- Visit the Jewish Ghetto, one of the oldest and largest in Italy
- No tricky map or guide book reading to navigate through the city center
Departure & Return
Meet your guide next to the big statue of a cannon (before the arched gate)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites specified in the product description. To visit the interiors of those places, you'll be to buy the tickets at the location
- The duration of the transfer is approximately one hour each way
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled, and you will be given a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience