7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Electric Bike rental
Transfer from Dijon to bike departure
8 wines tasting minimum
Visit cellars in 2 different wineries
Lunch in traditional restaurant
Transfer back to your hotel
English speaking Guide
Water Bottle for bike ride
Wines and drinks during lunch
Departure & Return
78 Rue Monge, 21000 Dijon, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bourgogne Velo Evasion
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDijonFood Tours - BurgundyCity Tours - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyMountain Bike Tours - BurgundyFull-day Tours - BurgundyFood Tours - GenevaCity Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaMountain Bike Tours - GenevaFull-day Tours - GenevaFood Tours - MontreuxCity Tours - MontreuxWine Tastings - MontreuxMountain Bike Tours - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory