- Experience the beauty of the Rocky Mountains on a small-group day trip from Denver
- Reach the summit of Mt. Evans, one of Colorado's famous '14-ers'
- Look for mountain goats, big horn sheep, birds of prey, and other Rocky Mountain wildlife
- Browse shops and get lunch in a historic mining town
Departure & Return
In front of Historic Union Station and the Crawford Hotel at 8:15 am. Please meet at the flagpole out front and your driver/guide will meet you and walk you to the touring van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please consult with your physician before traveling to high altitudes.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, we recommend a jacket the average high temperature on top of Mt. Evans is 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 4.4 Celsius.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmaheittion if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Access to the summit of Mt. Evans will depend on weather conditons
- Wildlife viewing likely but not guaranteed.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Evans (fifth highest paved road in the world) and all the sights along the journey made the excursion well worth the time and money." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews