7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Head for the hills on a full-day adventure that takes you from Denver to the stunning peaks and Old West boom towns of the Rocky Mountains. Drive up Mt Evans, one of Colorado’s highest ’14-ers,’ and witness the dramatic ranges of the Continental Divide. Along the way, keep an eye out for bison and bighorn sheep, and pass through historic mining towns that preserve the state’s rich silver mining legacy.
- Led by a local guide
- See native wildlife in their natural enviroment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch: Turkey or veg. sandwich. Include preference & dietary restrictions in the requirement section
Water refill - please bring reusable bottle
Departure & Return
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
In front by large American Flagpole
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- **LUNCH** - This tour comes with choice of a turkey or vegetarian sandwich. Please include your preference as well as any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If weather is too bad or if it is too dangerous to drive some of the scenic roads, guide will change tour route.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should not go on this tour on their first day in Colorado due to possible altitude sickness
- After Labor Day weekend the road to Mount Evans closes at summit lake at 12'840 feet
- Most travelers can participate
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Where do we meet for the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
Do you offer vegetarian or other dietary options during the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:If you have any dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan) please note them in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout. Also, call us at the phone number on your ticket at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your request.
How strenuous is the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What is the highest elevation we will hike to on the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:We go up to 14,000 feet on our Scenic Mount Evans Tour in the summer.
What type of transportation is used for the Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic Mount Evans Tour from Denver
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenverBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoFull-day Tours - ColoradoBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsFull-day Tours - Fort CollinsBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeFull-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Denver Botanic GardensBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveGarden of the GodsLookout Mountain Denver City ParkDowntown AquariumDenver ZooDenver MintPikes PeakGrand Lake ColoradoElitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDenver Civic Center ParkRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreUnited States Air Force AcademyLarimer SquareDenver Center for the Performing ArtsDenver 16th Street MallGeorgetown Loop RailroadHard Rock Cafe DenverPikes Peak Highway