Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the history of Denver
- Visit the oldest hotel in the Mile-High City
- Explore LoDo (lower downtown) Five Points and more
- Sample some of the best adult beverages in Denver
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Union Station Address: 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver Directions: History & Whiskey Tours starts at the entrance of the Milkbox Creamery, inside Union Station. Dates: Fridays and Saturdays Return point: Concludes at Mile High Spirits
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- The Capitol is closed on Saturdays. The tour will visit the beautiful Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception instead
- Please note: The total walking distance is approximately 3/4 of a mile. It is recommended to bring water bottles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centennial Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.