Explore our promoted experiences
- Relax while a professional does the driving on mountain byways
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
- See buffalo roam, enjoy mountain views, or even shop in Golden
- Snacks and drinks are included, as are all attraction entrance fees
Departure & Return
Your Driver/Guide will greet you at the flag pole in front of Union Station and the Crawford Hotel(1701 Wynkoop St). Meeting times are 8:15 am for the morning tour and 12:15 pm for the afternoon tour. Our touring vans have our round Colorado Sightseer logo on the rear side panels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, or unsafe roads you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Accessibility to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater depends on concert schedules and events
- Comfortable outdoor weather appropriate and walking shoes are recommended
- No children under 4 years of age
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms