3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Beer and bikes are two of Denverites’ favorite things, which makes this the perfect way to check out downtown Denver. The nine-mile ride takes you down riverside paths, up neighborhood streets, and through downtown via the city’s extensive bike lane system. Check out the sports stadiums, historic buildings, and many public art installations, then refuel at a local tap room toward the end fo the tour. Guests are responsible for their own bar tabs.
- See Denver while getting fresh air and exercise
- Experience the city’s extensive bike path system
- Ride on city streets, riverside paths, and through neighborhoods
- Visit a local tap room
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
2301 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No infant seats or carriers available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mile High Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike and Brew Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike and Brew Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike and Brew Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenverMountain Bike Tours - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - ColoradoMountain Bike Tours - Fort CollinsHalf-day Tours - Fort CollinsMountain Bike Tours - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave Tours & TicketsPikes Peak Tours & TicketsDenver Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsDenver 16th Street Mall Tours & TicketsDowntown Aquarium Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Denver Tours & TicketsGeorgetown Loop Railroad Tours & TicketsDenver Civic Center Park Tours & TicketsDenver Center for the Performing Arts Tours & TicketsLookout Mountain Tours & TicketsWinter Park Tours & TicketsElitch Gardens Theme and Water Park Tours & TicketsGrand Lake Colorado Tours & TicketsDenver Mint Tours & TicketsLarimer Square Tours & TicketsPikes Peak Highway Tours & TicketsDenver Museum of Nature & Science Tours & TicketsRed Rocks Park and Amphitheatre Tours & TicketsColorado State Capitol Building Tours & TicketsDenver City Park Tours & Tickets