2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy bird’s-eye views over the Swiss Alps on this 2-hour tandem paragliding adventure in Davos. Hop into the cable car at Jakobshorn, and enjoy fine valley views on route to the peak. Following a safety briefing, climb into your paragliding harness with your tandem instructor and take to the skies! During your 15- to 35-minute descent, enjoy hair-raising spins and turns through the air or simply glide through the skies in comfort — the choice is yours! Afterward, enjoy a smooth landing in the heart of Davos.
- 2-hour tandem paragliding experience in Davos
- Take the cable car from Jakobshorn and enjoy fine views over Davos
- Soar high above the peaks and valleys of the Swiss Alps with your tandem paragliding instructor
- Enjoy thrilling spins or a relaxing, gradual descent back to terra firma
- Land in style in the heart of beautiful Davos
Saved to wishlist!
Your personal paragliding tandem pilot
Additional clothes if necessary (Skiing-like in winter, hiking-like in summer)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Brämabüelstrasse 9, 7270 Davos, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The airtime is 15 to 35 minutes depending on the wind conditions
- Children under 12 years only on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joyride Paragliding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Davos Absolutely Free Flying Paragliding Tandem Flight 1'000 Meters High?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Davos Absolutely Free Flying Paragliding Tandem Flight 1'000 Meters High?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Davos Absolutely Free Flying Paragliding Tandem Flight 1'000 Meters High?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12523P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Paragliding Outdoor ActivitiesDavosParagliding - Swiss AlpsParagliding - Lake ComoParagliding - ZurichCategory