- Enjoy an intimate cooking class and meal in a family home
- Take home digital photos and recipes to commemorate your visit
- Understand the foundations of Mediterranean cuisine and culture
- Explore the Cretan mountainside and get fantastic views of the Aegean Sea
- Round trip transportation from your Chania hotel
Departure & Return
At 16:00 pm– We are meeting in front of the Quick Film, at Chatzimichali Giannari 10-14. In case your hotel is not close to the city center, please check the alternative options at the pick-up details and contact us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable clothing - good shoes
- Please check the pick up areas before you book this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GS TOURS CHANIA LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff