Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the busy boats on a small-group cruise that’s capped at 10 people
- Start with swimming, and catch the sunset as you cruise back to port
- Try Crete “raki” and wine from one of Europe’s southernmost wineries
- Check out the idyllic isle of Dia before your cruise back to Heraklion
Departure & Return
Marina cafe entrance from the port side (not parking)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daneri yachts - daily sailing yacht cruises Crete, Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff