6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the busy tourist boats at Crete, and book a small-group cruise online that’s capped at just 10 people on board. You’ll cruise by premium-class catamaran to the island of Dia and back again, enjoying a meal made with fresh local vegetables and fish. In between eating and relaxing, you’re free to enjoy the sea; clear waters and inflatable flamingos await.
- Get a taste of Crete and enjoy a classic Mediterranean menu
- Use provided snorkel gear or a stand-up paddleboard in the sea
- Avoid the land-based crowds as you cruise to an uninhabited island
- Meet and mingle with like-minded travelers on a small-group cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Leof. Mpofor 19, Iraklio 712 02, Greece
We meet you in port at the entrance of cafe Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daneri yachts - daily sailing yacht cruises Crete, Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxe cruise - day sailing trip in small group, Crete?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxe cruise - day sailing trip in small group, Crete?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxe cruise - day sailing trip in small group, Crete?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxe cruise - day sailing trip in small group, Crete
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingFishing Charters & ToursSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCreteStand Up Paddleboarding - HeraklionFishing Charters & Tours - HeraklionSailing - HeraklionSnorkeling - HeraklionStand Up Paddleboarding - Cyclades IslandsFishing Charters & Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsSnorkeling - Cyclades IslandsStand Up Paddleboarding - DodecaneseFishing Charters & Tours - DodecaneseSailing - DodecaneseSnorkeling - DodecaneseCategory
Gournes Beach Tours & TicketsFrangokastello Tours & TicketsCretAquarium (Thalassocosmos) Tours & TicketsMalia Tours & TicketsArchanes Tours & TicketsWhite Mountains (Lefka Ori) Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of Crete (Nautical Museum of Crete) Tours & TicketsLions Square & Morosini Fountain Tours & TicketsKourtaliotiko Gorge Tours & TicketsAgios Nikolaos Tours & TicketsStar Beach Water Park Tours & TicketsPreveli Palm Beach Tours & TicketsAncient Aptera Tours & TicketsAmazonas Park Tours & TicketsSpili Tours & TicketsMarathi Beach Tours & TicketsChrissi Island Tours & TicketsAquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Chania Tours & TicketsBalos Beach and Lagoon Tours & Tickets