Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 40-minute Chania Sightseeing tour by Trikke
- Explore the atmospheric Old Town and the scenic Venetian Harbor
- Stop to admire landmarks including the Lighthouse, Splantzia Square, and Firkas Fortress
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to five people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Find our office, GS Tours, at Chrysanthou Eposkopou 37, where you can meet us in order to start your Trikke tour.
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers over 90 kg will not be able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle.
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- Children under 12 years old can't ride a trikke vehicle alone. They have to ride with an adult to the same vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY GS TOURS CHANIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff