8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time in the Dolomites with a full-day sightseeing tour from Cortina d’Ampezzo. Get picked up at your hotel by an English-speaking driver and explore the mountains and valleys of the Dolomites. Admire panoramic views during the drive and stop to take photographs. Ride a cable car for even more mountain views.
- Discover the natural beauty of the Dolomites with a full-day tour
- Skip the hassle of driving and admire mountain views
- Go for a scenic ride on a cable car
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cable car ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you up also at your apartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of tours is approximate, between 7 and 9 hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately to mountain area.
- In case of closed roads for any reason, the itinerary may change or the tour not operated
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- During winter time, the tour will operated upon confirmation of the roads conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taxi Cortina Sci NCC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Heart of the Dolomites starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCortina d'AmpezzoPub Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoCategory