7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step back in time on a tour showcasing the ancient Greek sights of Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Nafplio. Because it’s a private tour, you’ll have plenty of time to explore highlights like the Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the ancient theater of Epidaurus. Included lunch, round-trip transportation from your Nafplio hotel or the cruise port, and a choice of departure times add extra value.
- Explore Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Nafplio all in one day
- Visit the Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Private, self-directed tour means your group gets to set the pace
- Hassle-free trip with included lunch and choice of departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for only 1-8 related people
Brand new 2018-2019 vehicles only
Pickup and drop-off
Non smoking vehicle and driver
Traditional Greek afternoon lunch & drinks and local dessert
In-car information booklet and bottled water
Optional: Vegetarian lunch can be arranged in most cases. Please let us know in advance.
Pickup and drop-off in areas outside of Nafplio town/port (subject to additional costs)
Entrance fees: Mycenae site & museum at €12, Palamidi fortress at €8 and Epidaurus at €12 (half price during off season: 1 Nov - 31 Mar)
Oversized or excess luggage is not permitted
Professional guide (optional but can be arranged if required)
No touristy (shopping, pottery, etc) stops unless specifically required by yourselves but with no extra cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Nafplio port based on your cruise timetable and drop you off at the right time to board your boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In-car information booklet, and bottled water
- Your driver will walk and drive you to all the places and the way the locals would do
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PROTOCOLS are in place while COVID-19 effects the world. We care about health! We expect you to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implement all the protocols of the local authorities but most of all we use common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" exploring safely in the open avoiding the crowds. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR GUIDES are like family to us: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours have always been PRIVATE and personalized to your needs! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with almost “zero” cases!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour of Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus from Nafplio plus Great Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour of Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus from Nafplio plus Great Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour of Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus from Nafplio plus Great Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour of Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus from Nafplio plus Great Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour of Mycenae - Nafplio - Epidaurus from Nafplio plus Great Lunch
7 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorinthShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseFull-day Tours - PeloponneseCategory