- 6-hour Mycenae and Epidaurus tour from Nafplio, with a local guide
- Soak up views of the pretty countryside of Argolis on route
- Take in the hilltop UNESCO-listed site of Mycenae, once a great city of the Mycenaean civilization
- Stroll around the relics to see the Lion’s Gate, Palace, vaulted tombs and more
- Visit the classical site of Epidaurus, once a sacred medicinal center dedicated to the god Asklepios
- Wander around the 4th-century BC theater, known for its pin-sharp acoustics
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landlife Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!" See review